Getting to a casualty rapidly can massively save overall project costs. Our surveyors are on the first available flight, with services offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our special casualty representatives (SCR) can manage even the most complex of projects and ensure that efficient project management gives insurers controlled expenditure.
Services offered include:
- Technical advice with appointment of salvers
- Client representative & naval architect attendance on-site
- Salvage engineering solutions & reviews
- Compilation of tender letters
- Tender evaluation for wreck removal
Capsized vessel recovery
- Technical review of salvage bids & shortlisting of bidders
- Participation in tender evaluation and award process
- On site monitoring during wreck removal and daily project reports (DPR)
- Distressed cargo / general average